Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Night Owl!

So I find when it's time to go to bed, it's not. I don't know what it is, but when I look at the clock and it says 11:30 I think it's a good time to go to bed, my mind says "Nope! I wonder what you're going to eat for breakfast, or what you are going to do at school. Remember that test you took, I bet you failed it. That teacher is really confusing..." Nooo I need to go to bed, like NOW! I am not a morning person, I blearily function will a good night sleep. I need to go to bed, but it never seems to happen! I end up laying there, tossing and turning, thinking about the meaning of life and where, if, I will fit in. I need help! ^_^
(if this seems a bit all over the place, it's like six in the morning, I just wanted to post because I was thinking about it. And... I'm a bit of a procrastinator, so I need to do things right away or it doesn't happen at all. )

No comments:

Post a Comment