Monday, January 28, 2013

Honors Students and Their Grades

So one day in my geometry class, the teacher started passing back tests and asking us if we think any of the questions were confusing or should not count as wrong. And of course, Most of the students were saying that some questions were unfair, but really, they just didn't pay attention. Of course all the questions they were complaining about being "hard" or "unfair" are the ones I got right. This is odd because I got the easiest questions wrong... over thinking and second guessing... I'm bad at tests... ANYWAYS... These people were complaining over B's... I just don't get this! I would be happy with that grade... One girl once cried because she got a B on her report card. I know most of my friends would celebrate that. I just don't understand these honors kids...

No comments:

Post a Comment