Thursday, January 24, 2013

IMMA NERD!

Ok, so I'm a bit of a nerd. I am the first to admit this. I am A student, B's just aren't good enough because I know I can do better, so why not? I am in honors geometry. I took algebra a year early, so now I'm a year ahead in math. I actually like math, and science, and history... *nerd* next year I'm taking all honors/ advanced placement classes as well. But that's where I learn better. I totally get it if your one of those people who are happy just to get by, I have some friends that are like that. They are also the people who are worried about getting money for college. Maybe if you got your grades up you wouldn't have to worry as much, your defiantly capable of better then what you are doing. ANYWAYS... Sidetracked... Yes I'm one of those nerds who cares about school. But that's not the only thing... I play the cello, yes, the cello. Not many people play the cello, because why play that when you can play the violin, or even the viola. And most girls don't play the cello for the most part... But what can I say, I'm just that cool. I'm also in my school marching band. But I am a twirler, not as bad as playing and interment I guess. We wear cuter costumes?... But ya... Basically I'm a nerd, a geek, whatever you want to call me. I'm me, and loving it! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment