Wednesday, April 24, 2013

My opinion on Wet n Wild makeup brand

Well, I have heard a lot of people rave about the Wet n Wild products, but I don't like them... at all. I'm not sure if I have just had bad luck with the products I pick from them or what, but the things I have gotten were really disappointing. I got this nail polish that the was this beautiful silver with a purple tint to it. I was so excited to try it because the color in the bottle was AWESOME, but went I put it on it looked like nothing. The color blearily showed up and it took at least five coats to make the color show just a little. I also got two little lip balm things called juicy lip balms, and they tasted SOOO bad. I can't wear them, the taste was just so bad. I can't even use words to describe it really. They actually smelled pretty good to, the strawberry one smelled like the strawberry shortcake dolls but it is just bad... This brand is kind of cheep so it's understandable that the product quality can kind of flip flop, but I don't think I'm going to take the chance with them :/

No comments:

Post a Comment